Week 8 Progress

I am definitely happy with my progress so far! It was very easy for me to get into the groove of this class after the first couple of weeks.  I love the structure of this course--you always know what you need to do to get your work done in a timely manner.  It's been easy for me to establish a weekly routine for the assignments.  I am happy with how I have kept up with it so far! I'm still the most proud of my Hanuman story--it was so fun to write! Stories allow me to be more creative than I can be in my other courses, so for that reason stories are probably my favorite assignments.  The only extra credit option I have used so far is the Story Lab.  I'm looking forward to using more extra credit options in the near future.  I have always felt good about the state of my blog, and I love how my website is coming together.  I feel as though the more I add, the more both of these sites show my personality.  Looking forward, I'm definitely going to keep my same routine.  I'm looking forward to utilizing more extra credit options in the future. Extra blog comments seem like a good way to connect with my classmates even more.  I also want to try the microfiction--I've never tried to create something like that.  I feel like that's a whole different level of creativity! I can't think of any pitfalls--mostly I just want to keep the same time management.  I can see how it would be easy to get behind if you start slacking.  The assignments would just have a snowball effect.  I want to maybe try different style of the stories than the ones I have been doing.  I like my website and blog set up right now! Maybe I will want to change some details as the semester continues. 

A beautiful picture of some flowers in the spring season.  We have sights like these to look forward to!
Source: Commons

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to myself

My Favorite Place: Cairns, Australia