Assignments

     I am most intrigued by the storybook assignment.  I really enjoyed getting to read past students' storybooks.  The creativity that each and every student can use for this assignment was evident as I was browsing through the storybooks.  This really made me start thinking about what I would want to write about in my own.  Whatever I decide to write about, I am excited that I will have a creative outlet this semester.  This class is very different from other classes I have taken.  First and foremost, I have never had to make a blog.  This course is also quite different from others I have taken in terms of grading.  While it is different, I have thus far enjoyed the change of pace.  This class feels fresh and new compared to the other courses I am currently in.  The extra credit assignment for "micro-fictions" stuck out to me.  You would have to be especially creative to produce a story in less than 100 words.  I did have a few questions on how some of the extra credit assignments would be graded.  It seems fairly straightforward when posting extra comments or something like a micro-fiction.  However I am confused as to how we would be graded for other options, such as Wikipedia trails and extra reading.  Would we blog about our experience during these types of extra credit assignments?  Regardless, I am excited as we start the second week of the course. 

This photo depicts a happy dog.
Source: Flickr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to myself

My Favorite Place: Cairns, Australia